Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Christmas photos galore!

Hello everyone! Just thought I would let you know that Red taught me how to do the big picture pages finally, so I posted all our Christmas photos.

There is a set of ridiculously cute photos of baby Jay. I also put up other stuff that has ample material of Sharon and me.

Other than that, Red and I are doing well and enjoying the much more relaxed start of the semester (as opposed to finals). I am still working on my 45 page paper on international software piracy again. You know what this means.... excessive procrastination strikes again.

So go to www.maryandred.com and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kopczynski said...

Whoops. The thumbnails on my computer were too small to see that. Go to the real website and you can see the glory of her open eyes.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home