Thursday, December 08, 2005

Procrastination

Well hello. This is a cool idea. I am doing a test post so I can see how it works. Here is a picture of Colleen Dearey and her family at her wedding.

It's actually quite easy to post. When you get to the opening screen, click the button to register, fill in the info (nothing personal, just a username and password that you create) and then you can post. There is a tiny icon of a picture that you click to insert pictures, like I just did.

I don't have much more to say, especially since you can always read my random musings at maryandred.com, but the latest news is that it is supposed to snow 8 inches tonight which will most likely delay Red's big test until Dec. 20th. This is a SUPER bummer and means we won't able to have the 10 glorious days of relaxation we were hoping to have before flying home. Never before have I prayed for it NOT to snow, but I seriously don't want it to snow. For once.

That is all for now. I hope the move goes well this week for everyone!

Love,
Mary

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kopczynski said...

Just an update: Red's test was delayed, but only for two hours. Hooray!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home