Monday, December 12, 2005

San Francisco

Hi there. We had a blast in San Francisco at the partaaay. It was great to see Bob, Theresa, Ralph, Wanda, Joe and Des the singing sensation. We didn't even know she was a singer! I still have to post some pictures on my little site (http://spaces.msn.com/members/theboyces/) of our trip.
We decorated our Christmas tree tonight and have a very busy week until it is off to Whistler we go. It will be nice to see everyone on Christmas at Ralph and Wanda's. Wanda, what should we bring?
Nice blog, Joe. Keep up the great work and good luck at your new job. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Karen

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kopczynski said...

That is excellent. Fun for me to see now that I have met your sister in law. I only have one paper to go but my fingers are swollen from typing! Mary

8:02 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I posted the pics of San Francisco

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mary Kopczynski said...

Those are awesome. Theresa's shirt is pretty cool. I totally wish I could have been there!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home